Les Higtlanders Index du Forum

FULL*Tau*Empire Co.dex Pdf

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Higtlanders Index du Forum -> Section Game -> Les métiers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
almyrmas

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL*Tau*Empire Co.dex Pdf Répondre en citant

Tau Empire Codex Pdf > bit.ly/1RdoaOj

-A,squad,of,3,XV8,BattlesuitsSince,it’s,a,monstrous,creature,(Which,is,awesome),,it,has,“Fear”,,“Hammer,of,Wrath”,,“Move,Through,Cover”,,“Relentless”,,and,“Smash”Picture,,#4:,,I,,want,,them…,,,Why,,,can’t,,,I,,,words,,,today?thevictoryspoonFollowUnfollowWarhammer,,,40kTau,,,EmpireProgress,,,ReportTau,,,Codex6,,,notesLoading.Show,,,more,,,notesReblog,,,New,,,Tau,,,Pictures!,,,New,,,Tau,,,Pictures!,,,…,,,and,,,this,,,time,,,,they’re,,,close-ups!,,,ENOUGH,,,REACTION,,,GIFSI,,would,,like,,to,,say,,thank,,you,,to,,[,,for,,correcting,,me,,on,,this,,strategyIf,,,you,,,suffer,,,a,,,wound,,,,you,,,can,,,roll,,,a,,,d6,,,,and,,,if,,,the,,,d6’s,,,number,,,is,,,equal,,,to,,,or,,,higher,,,than,,,the,,,AP,,,of,,,the,,,weapon,,,,he,,,shrugs,,,it,,,offBut,they,did,that,to,justify,3,battlesuitsAs,,,told,,,by,,,M'yen,,,Shi,,,,the,,,drunken,,,commander,,,of,,,the,,,Shi'UkosThe,,one,,I,,have,,is,,so…,,mehudp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce,4They,,,can,,,give,,,all,,,units,,,12",,,from,,,them:,,,-,,,All,,,models,,,have,,,“Stubborn”,,,-,,,Affected,,,models,,,fire,,,an,,,extra,,,shot,,,with,,,pulse,,,weapons,,,when,,,firing,,,at,,,a,,,target,,,within,,,half,,,the,,,weapon’s,,,maximum,,,distance.Just,a,normal,written,batrep,by,me,with,a,few,picturesGuided,,by,,the,,mysterious,,Ethereal,,caste,,,all,,tau,,strive,,for,,the,,Greater,,Good,,of,,their,,empire,,,forging,,ever,,onward,,into,,the,,stars,,to,,assimilate,,or,,annihilate,,everything,,that,,stands,,in,,their,,pathAww,yissAs,,his,,career,,blazed,,a,,bloody,,path,,across,,the,,Damocles,,Gulf,,and,,back,,again,,,O’Shovah,,split,,away,,from,,the,,Tau,,Empire,,,doggedly,,pursuing,,the,,Orks,,that,,had,,killed,,so,,many,,of,,his,,Fire,,caste,,comradesYou,,can,,deploy,,12”,,away,,from,,the,,enemy,,if,,they,,don’t,,have,,line,,of,,sight,,,or,,you,,can,,deploy,,18”,,with,,line,,of,,sightWoopsies)thevictoryspoonFollowUnfollowWarhammer,40kTau,EmpireTau,CodexRiptidePaint,SchemeProgress,Report1,noteLoading.Show,more,notesReblog,Oh,who,am,I,kidding,,this,is,Games,Workshop,hereTime,,to,,bust,,out,,the,,teacups,,tearcups,,and,,troll,,facesThat’s,,,Creed,,,levels,,,of,,,hilarity,,,right,,,thereMoving,,on,,before,,my,,tears,,of,,joy,,turn,,into,,tears,,of,,anguishAlso,,,,I,,,think,,,I,,,may,,,have,,,worked,,,out,,,what,,,I,,,will,,,do,,,with,,,my,,,battle,,,reports:,,,I,,,will,,,keep,,,everything,,,on,,,this,,,blog,,,,but,,,you,,,won’t,,,have,,,to,,,worry,,,about,,,fishing,,,through,,,all,,,of,,,this,,,crap,,,I,,,reblogAppendix:,,Rules,,for,,the,,dynamic,,armies,,of,,the,,Tau,,Empire,,and,,a,,list,,of,,the,,high-tech,,wargear,,they,,deploy,,against,,their,,foesI,don’t,have,much,to,sayBroadside,,,Battlesuit,,,that’s,,,plasticI’ll,,,never,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,save,,,up,,,for,,,their,,,stuffAlso,,,included,,,are,,,new,,,missions,,,and,,,rules,,,to,,,use,,,with,,,your,,,Tau,,,Empire,,,collection,,,in,,,games,,,of,,,Warhammer,,,40,000,,,,so,,,you,,,can,,,re-enact,,,the,,,great,,,victories,,,of,,,the,,,Enclaves,,,,and,,,lead,,,commander,,,Farsight’s,,,elite,,,battlesuit,,,cadres,,,to,,,glory.karenstewaFollowUnfollowCrafts,,,&,,,HobbiesLoading.Show,,,more,,,notesReblog,,,4They,,,just,,,released,,,some,,,pictures,,,for,,,the,,,upcoming,,,Tau,,,codexAlright,,,,cooludp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce,,2 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Higtlanders Index du Forum -> Section Game -> Les métiers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation